Reprints, Returns and Refunds.
[All orders are considered customized orders. We have no obligation to reprint or refund an order unless there the printed product is defective in accordance with industry standards.]
- In addition to the other terms provided on the Site, we are not responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the end user.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the document creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity or product type.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the end user.
- The differentiation of colors and sizes as they appear on the computer screen of the end user during the ordering process prior to processing, as compared to the finished products.
- Any color shift in converted photographs (RGB images) with black, near black, or gray tones. Proofs do not guarantee black, near black or gray final output.
- Effect of the application of UV coating upon the appearance of printed colors. We are not responsible for the final color appearance of a UV coated product.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements, for product orders that are fulfilled by, or on behalf of, Creative Print Studio and shipped to you directly, please contact Customer Service at printsites.com according to the information provided on the Site IN WRITING via the online support system, within three (3) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame, we have no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint.